- We came to California, we’re here at Newport Beach,
- We’re lawyers from the 50 states, uniformity we preach.
- 96 times we’ve met like this, injustice we outmode,
- A sample of our efforts – the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Our tasks are seldom easy, in fact at times it’s all uphill,
- Remember Minneapolis and the Rights of the Terminally Ill!
- We said there was a right to die and we could write the tickets,
- The locals said that we could try, but first get through our pickets.
- You know I thought I would die from all that agitation,
- But soon I found that I lacked was nutrition and hydration.
- We’ll kick this off this morning and our spirits will uplift,
- We will think things anatomical and how to make a gift.
- Yes, once again we face the knotty issue of franchise,
- We’ll do it and we’ll show the world the art of compromise.
Home Unlabelled Drafting Healthcare Decisions Laws (a Poem)
Senin, 13 Juni 2016
Load disqus comments
Clapper, Patti Schweizer & Mason is a California mesothelioma regulation firm with over 30 years of achievement. Our legal professionals...
Baltimore has an extended history of asbestos in an expansion of job industries. In the mid Nineteen Seventies, right earlier than the Envir...
Jersey City, the second one largest city inside the state of New Jersey is a first-rate transportation and commercial distribution middle. S...
Situated alongside the Chesapeake Bay in Anne Arundel County, Annapolis has had a strong presence in the maritime industries for a multitude...
According to the Environmental Working Group (EWG), Wisconsin ranks sixteenth inside the state for the maximum asbestos-associated sicknesse...
Most lawsuits between families and clinicians concerning life-sustaining treatment are for injunctions. The family wants to keep the patient...
Wisconsin, not exactly the state you would expect to consider legislation extending new rights to the terminally ill. And you would be mos...
Asking whether a healthcare tool or intervention is "safe" almost always really means asking if it is "safe enough." Fi...
In "La Miseria" Cristóbal Rojas depicts a man sitting vigil next to a female companion suffering from tuberculosis.