- Moderator: Barbara Glickstein, RN, MPH, MS - Public Health Nurse and Co-Founder and Co-Director of the Center for Health, Media and Policy (CHMP), Hunter College of the City University of New York
- Amy Berman, RN - Senior Program Officer, John A. Hartford Foundation
- Carolyn Jones - Filmmaker
- Kenneth Prager, MD - Professor of Clinical Medicine, Director of Clinical Ethics and Chairman of the Medical Ethics Committee, Columbia University Medical Center
- Judith Schwarz, RN, PhD - Clinical Director, End of Life Choices New York
This program is designed for healthcare providers, students, patients and families looking to gain a greater understanding of healthcare and decision making at the End of Life.
- Participants will identify the complex choices at End of Life for the patient, and family related to care, expectations, and moral distress.
- Participants will become versed in the clinical team’s roles, responsibilities and ethical dilemma providing End of Life Care.